You are viewing this page as a non-logged user. Login to see the full content and functionality. Do not have an account? Click here to register to become a member of the platform.
UNESCO is currently seeking an intern for the Information and Knowledge Management team of the Information and Communication Section, located in our headquarters in Paris, France. The intern will work under the supervision of Knowledge Management Manager to improve a social network website “WSIS KC – Knowledge Communities (www.wsis-community.org), in particular:
• Develop a set of 3 minute screen casts (English) explaining various features of the platform
• Develop “frequently asked questions” and how-to’s (English) section on the platform
• Coordinate voluntary translation of the platform’s interface into Russian, Chinese, Arabic and Portuguese
• Perform various platform’s usability and functionality tests
• Develop a guidelines on how to build a successful online network/community of practice
The duration of the internship is planned for 3 to 6 months. The terms of reference is available at the following link: http:/
If you are interested in this internship programme, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UNESCO internship programme aims at giving them professional experience in an international organization which relates to and supplements their studies. UNESCO does not remunerate or pay interns. Costs and arrangements for travel, visas, accommodation and living expenses are the responsibility of interns or their sponsoring institutions. For more information, please visit UNESCO website http:/
Last updated 1250 days ago by Abel Caine
Purpose of the platform is to facilitate information gathering and exchange, and common development of ideas and projects among the multi-stakeholder team for each Action Line through collaborative and community oriented online tools.